Here is the list of issues fixed in 4.0.2
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/OPENMEETINGS/versions/12342276#release-report-tab-body

You might face the issue which is already fixed .....
I fill it's not very productive to investigate issues which might be
already fixed ...

Could you try latest release?
Or even better test 4.0.3 which most probably will be released tomorrow?


On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 8:52 AM, Ramón Zárate Moedano <hor...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am using 401
>
>
>
>
> El vie., 13 de abr. de 2018 8:18 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <
> solomax...@gmail.com> escribió:
>
>> In case you are using 4.0.2
>> I would say you are trying to enter the room which doesn't exist ....
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 6:57 AM, Ramón Zárate Moedano <hor...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Maxim.
>>>
>>> Forget my last email.
>>>
>>> At this time is running the log file on first server.
>>> This is the log i get when i try to enter room.
>>>
>>>
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:16.798 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:42 [0.0-5080-exec-5] -
>>> Level Login :: [GRANTED]
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:16.855 o.a.o.d.d.u.UserDao:610 [0.0-5080-exec-5] -
>>> loginUser [GroupUser [id=2, moderator=false, group=Group [id=1,
>>> name=Piensocial, deleted=false], user=User [id=2, firstname=Moodle,
>>> lastname=Connector, login=moodleconnector, pictureuri=null, deleted=false,
>>> languageId=8, address=Address [id=2, country=MX, street=null, town=null,
>>> zip=null, deleted=false, email=moo...@piensocial.com, phone=null],
>>> externalId=null, externalType=null, type=user]]]
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:16.930 o.a.o.d.d.s.SessiondataDao:86 [0.0-5080-exec-5]
>>> - create :: create
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:16.930 o.a.o.d.d.s.SessiondataDao:56 [0.0-5080-exec-5]
>>> - startsession :: startsession
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:16.957 o.a.o.w.UserWebService:108 [0.0-5080-exec-5] -
>>> Login user: 2
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:17.437 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:42 [.0-5080-exec-10] -
>>> Level Soap :: [GRANTED]
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:17.439 o.a.o.w.UserWebService:302 [.0-5080-exec-10] -
>>> RemoteSessionObject [username=localhost, firstname=Localhost User,
>>> lastname=lastname, pictureUrl=null, email=ad...@localhost.com,
>>> externalUserId=425, externalUserType=joomla]
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:17.569 o.a.o.w.UserWebService:306 [.0-5080-exec-10] -
>>> xmlString <remoteSessionObject>
>>>    <username>localhost</username>
>>>    <firstname>Localhost User</firstname>
>>>    <lastname>lastname</lastname>
>>>    <email>ad...@localhost.com</email>
>>>    <externalUserId>425</externalUserId>
>>>    <externalUserType>external</externalUserType>
>>> </remoteSessionObject>
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:19.134 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:42 [0.0-5080-exec-2] -
>>> Level Admin :: [DENIED]
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:19.875 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:42 [0.0-5080-exec-2] -
>>> Level Admin :: [DENIED]
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:19.876 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:42 [0.0-5080-exec-2] -
>>> Level GroupAdmin :: [DENIED]
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:20.551 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:42 [0.0-5080-exec-2] -
>>> Level Admin :: [DENIED]
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:20.655 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:42 [0.0-5080-exec-2] -
>>> Level Admin :: [DENIED]
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:26.714 o.a.o.w.a.Application:388 [0.0-5080-exec-9] -
>>> Adding online client: d5fc8278-7b1b-4a02-a277-635c1a44bfe6, room: null
>>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:26.744 o.a.o.w.c.MainPanel:145 [0.0-5080-exec-9] -
>>> WebSocketBehavior::onConnect [uid: d5fc8278-7b1b-4a02-a277-635c1a44bfe6,
>>> session: D51D6A1E5D576838772C18CEF40B19B9, key:
>>> org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.api.registry.PageIdKey@2]
>>> ERROR 04-13 23:52:26.867 o.a.w.DefaultExceptionMapper:73
>>> [0.0-5080-exec-9] - unexpected exception when handling another exception:
>>> null
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException: null
>>> at org.apache.openmeetings.web.room.RoomPanel.onInitialize(
>>> RoomPanel.java:251)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.fireInitialize(Component.java:878)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.internalInitialize(
>>> MarkupContainer.java:1037)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.addedComponent(
>>> MarkupContainer.java:1014)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.replace(MarkupContainer.java:853)
>>> at org.apache.openmeetings.web.common.MainPanel.
>>> updateContents(MainPanel.java:414)
>>> at org.apache.openmeetings.web.common.MainPanel.access$300(
>>> MainPanel.java:97)
>>> at org.apache.openmeetings.web.common.MainPanel$2.onMessage(
>>> MainPanel.java:152)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.api.WebSocketBehavior.onEvent(
>>> WebSocketBehavior.java:64)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.settings.FrameworkSettings.dispatchEvent(
>>> FrameworkSettings.java:147)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.ComponentEventSender.dispatchToComponent(
>>> ComponentEventSender.java:292)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.ComponentEventSender.access$
>>> 100(ComponentEventSender.java:36)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.ComponentEventSender$ComponentEventVisitor.
>>> component(ComponentEventSender.java:329)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.ComponentEventSender$ComponentEventVisitor.
>>> component(ComponentEventSender.java:306)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.util.visit.Visits.visitChildren(Visits.java:144)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.util.visit.Visits.visitChildren(Visits.java:123)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.util.visit.Visits.visitChildren(Visits.java:192)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.visitChildren(
>>> MarkupContainer.java:975)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.ComponentEventSender.breadth(
>>> ComponentEventSender.java:160)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.ComponentEventSender.send(
>>> ComponentEventSender.java:68)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.send(Component.java:4525)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.api.WebSocketMessageBroadcastHandl
>>> er$1.run(WebSocketMessageBroadcastHandler.java:74)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.WebSocketSettings$
>>> SameThreadExecutor.run(WebSocketSettings.java:361)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.api.WebSocketMessageBroadcastHandl
>>> er.respond(WebSocketMessageBroadcastHandler.java:97)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(
>>> RequestCycle.java:912)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerExecutor.execute(
>>> RequestHandlerExecutor.java:65)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(
>>> RequestCycle.java:283)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.
>>> processRequest(RequestCycle.java:253)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(
>>> RequestCycle.java:221)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.api.AbstractWebSocketProcessor.
>>> broadcastMessage(AbstractWebSocketProcessor.java:251)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.api.AbstractWebSocketProcessor.
>>> onMessage(AbstractWebSocketProcessor.java:141)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.javax.JavaxWebSocketProcessor$
>>> StringMessageHandler.onMessage(JavaxWebSocketProcessor.java:65)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.javax.JavaxWebSocketProcessor$
>>> StringMessageHandler.onMessage(JavaxWebSocketProcessor.java:60)
>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsFrameBase.sendMessageText(
>>> WsFrameBase.java:395)
>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFrameServer.
>>> sendMessageText(WsFrameServer.java:119)
>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsFrameBase.processDataText(
>>> WsFrameBase.java:495)
>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsFrameBase.processData(
>>> WsFrameBase.java:294)
>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsFrameBase.processInputBuffer(
>>> WsFrameBase.java:133)
>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFrameServer.
>>> onDataAvailable(WsFrameServer.java:82)
>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFrameServer.doOnDataAvailable(
>>> WsFrameServer.java:171)
>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFrameServer.notifyDataAvailable(
>>> WsFrameServer.java:151)
>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsHttpUpgradeHandler.
>>> upgradeDispatch(WsHttpUpgradeHandler.java:148)
>>> at org.apache.coyote.http11.upgrade.UpgradeProcessorInternal.dispatch(
>>> UpgradeProcessorInternal.java:54)
>>> at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(
>>> AbstractProcessorLight.java:53)
>>> at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(
>>> AbstractProtocol.java:754)
>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.
>>> doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1376)
>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(
>>> SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(
>>> TaskThread.java:61)
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 2018-04-13 13:03 GMT-05:00 Ramón Zárate Moedano <hor...@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>>> I dont know why i couldnt fix this openmeetings.log.
>>>> So i installed a brand new OM server.
>>>> OMversion 4.0.2 (i used the same DB i had with versión 4.0.1, is it ok?)
>>>>
>>>> And i am gettins this errors
>>>>
>>>> ERROR 04-13 17:59:32.469 o.a.w.DefaultExceptionMapper:170
>>>> [0.0-5080-exec-2] - Unexpected error occurred
>>>> org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Exception in rendering
>>>> component: [HtmlHeaderItemsContainer [Component id = _header_]]
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRenderComponent(
>>>> Component.java:2528)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.onRender(
>>>> MarkupContainer.java:1592)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRender(Component.java:2304)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2235)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderNext(
>>>> MarkupContainer.java:1453)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderAll(
>>>> MarkupContainer.java:1653)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderComponentTagBody(
>>>> MarkupContainer.java:1628)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.onComponentTagBody(
>>>> MarkupContainer.java:1586)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.panel.DefaultMarkupSourcingStrategy.
>>>> onComponentTagBody(DefaultMarkupSourcingStrategy.java:70)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRenderComponent(
>>>> Component.java:2504)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.onRender(
>>>> MarkupContainer.java:1592)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRender(Component.java:2304)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2235)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderNext(
>>>> MarkupContainer.java:1453)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderAll(
>>>> MarkupContainer.java:1653)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.Page.onRender(Page.java:858)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WebPage.onRender(WebPage.java:126)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRender(Component.java:2304)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2235)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.Page.renderPage(Page.java:998)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.request.handler.render.WebPageRenderer.renderPage(
>>>> WebPageRenderer.java:124)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.request.handler.render.WebPageRenderer.respond(
>>>> WebPageRenderer.java:236)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.RenderPageRequestHandler.
>>>> respond(RenderPageRequestHandler.java:202)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$
>>>> HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:912)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerExecutor.execute(
>>>> RequestHandlerExecutor.java:65)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(
>>>> RequestCycle.java:283)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.
>>>> processRequest(RequestCycle.java:253)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.
>>>> processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:221)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.AbstractUpgradeFilter.
>>>> processRequestCycle(AbstractUpgradeFilter.java:70)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.
>>>> processRequest(WicketFilter.java:204)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(
>>>> WicketFilter.java:286)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
>>>> ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
>>>> ApplicationFilterChain.java:166)
>>>> at org.red5.logging.LoggerContextFilter.doFilter(
>>>> LoggerContextFilter.java:84)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
>>>> ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
>>>> ApplicationFilterChain.java:166)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
>>>> StandardWrapperValve.java:199)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
>>>> StandardContextValve.java:96)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(
>>>> AuthenticatorBase.java:611)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(
>>>> StandardHostValve.java:137)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(
>>>> ErrorReportValve.java:81)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(
>>>> AbstractAccessLogValve.java:651)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
>>>> StandardEngineValve.java:87)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(
>>>> CoyoteAdapter.java:342)
>>>> at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(
>>>> Http11Processor.java:409)
>>>> at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(
>>>> AbstractProcessorLight.java:66)
>>>> at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(
>>>> AbstractProtocol.java:754)
>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.
>>>> doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1376)
>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(
>>>> SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(
>>>> TaskThread.java:61)
>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>>>> Caused by: org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException:
>>>> Unknown column 't0.from_name' in 'field list' {prepstmnt 1801584207 SELECT
>>>> t0.id, t0.from_name, t1.id, t1.deleted, t1.inserted, t1.updated,
>>>> t1.activatehash, t2.id, t2.deleted, t2.inserted, t2.updated,
>>>> t2.additionalname, t2.comment, t2.country, t2.email, t2.fax, t2.phone,
>>>> t2.street, t2.town, t2.zip, t1.age, t1.domain_id, t1.external_id,
>>>> t1.external_type, t1.firstname, t1.forceTimeZoneCheck, t1.language_id,
>>>> t1.lastlogin, t1.lastname, t1.login, t1.owner_id, t1.pictureuri,
>>>> t1.regdate, t1.resetdate, t1.resethash, t1.salutation, t1.sendSMS,
>>>> t1.show_contact_data, t1.show_contact_data_to_contacts, t3.id,
>>>> t3.allow, t3.callbackextension, t3.context, t3.defaultuser, t3.fullcontact,
>>>> t3.host, t3.ipaddr, t3.lastms, t3.md5secret, t3.name, t3.nat, t3.port,
>>>> t3.regseconds, t3.regserver, t3.secret, t3.type, t3.useragent,
>>>> t1.time_zone_id, t1.type, t1.user_offers, t1.user_searchs, t0.message,
>>>> t0.need_moderation, t0.sent, t4.id, t4.deleted, t4.inserted,
>>>> t4.updated, t4.allow_recording, t4.allow_user_questions, t4.appointment,
>>>> t4.is_audio_only, t4.auto_video_select, t4.capacity, t4.chat_moderated,
>>>> t4.chat_opened, t4.is_closed, t4.comment, t4.confno, t4.demo_room,
>>>> t4.demo_time, t4.external_id, t4.external_type, t4.files_opened,
>>>> t4.ispublic, t4.ismoderatedroom, t4.name, t4.owner_id, t4.pin,
>>>> t4.redirect_url, t4.sip_enabled, t4.type, t4.wait_for_recording, t5.id,
>>>> t5.deleted, t5.inserted, t5.updated, t5.activatehash, t5.address_id,
>>>> t5.age, t5.domain_id, t5.external_id, t5.external_type, t5.firstname,
>>>> t5.forceTimeZoneCheck, t5.language_id, t5.lastlogin, t5.lastname, t5.login,
>>>> t5.owner_id, t5.pictureuri, t5.regdate, t5.resetdate, t5.resethash,
>>>> t5.salutation, t5.sendSMS, t5.show_contact_data, 
>>>> t5.show_contact_data_to_contacts,
>>>> t5.sip_user_id, t5.time_zone_id, t5.type, t5.user_offers, t5.user_searchs
>>>> FROM chat t0 LEFT OUTER JOIN om_user t1 ON t0.from_user_id = t1.id
>>>> LEFT OUTER JOIN room t4 ON t0.to_room_id = t4.id LEFT OUTER JOIN
>>>> om_user t5 ON t0.to_user_id = t5.id LEFT OUTER JOIN address t2 ON
>>>> t1.address_id = t2.id LEFT OUTER JOIN sipusers t3 ON t1.sip_user_id =
>>>> t3.id WHERE (t0.to_user_id IS NULL AND t0.to_room_id IS NULL) ORDER BY
>>>> t0.sent DESC LIMIT ?, ?} [code=1054, state=42S22]
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionary.narrow(
>>>> DBDictionary.java:5003)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionary.newStoreException(
>>>> DBDictionary.java:4963)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(
>>>> SQLExceptions.java:133)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(
>>>> SQLExceptions.java:115)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(
>>>> SQLExceptions.java:67)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.SelectResultObjectProvider.
>>>> handleCheckedException(SelectResultObjectProvider.java:154)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.datacache.QueryCacheStoreQuery$
>>>> CachingResultObjectProvider.handleCheckedException(
>>>> QueryCacheStoreQuery.java:721)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.lib.rop.EagerResultList.<init>(
>>>> EagerResultList.java:39)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.toResult(QueryImpl.java:1257)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:1013)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:869)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:800)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingQuery.execute(
>>>> DelegatingQuery.java:541)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:274)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.
>>>> getResultList(QueryImpl.java:290)
>>>> at org.apache.openmeetings.db.dao.basic.ChatDao.getGlobal(
>>>> ChatDao.java:57)
>>>> at org.apache.openmeetings.db.dao.basic.ChatDao$$
>>>> FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$c570a824.invoke(<generated>)
>>>> at org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(
>>>> MethodProxy.java:204)
>>>> at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$
>>>> CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(CglibAopProxy.java:738)
>>>> at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
>>>> at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.
>>>> TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(
>>>> TransactionInterceptor.java:99)
>>>> at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.
>>>> TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(
>>>> TransactionAspectSupport.java:282)
>>>> at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.
>>>> TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
>>>> at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
>>>> at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$
>>>> DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(CglibAopProxy.java:673)
>>>> at org.apache.openmeetings.db.dao.basic.ChatDao$$
>>>> EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$bb6686c6.getGlobal(<generated>)
>>>> at org.apache.openmeetings.web.user.chat.Chat.renderHead(Chat.java:167)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRenderHead(Component.java:2654)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.
>>>> ChildFirstHeaderRenderStrategy$1.component(
>>>> ChildFirstHeaderRenderStrategy.java:85)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.DeepChildFirstVisitor.visit(
>>>> DeepChildFirstVisitor.java:96)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.DeepChildFirstVisitor.visit(
>>>> DeepChildFirstVisitor.java:87)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.DeepChildFirstVisitor.visit(
>>>> DeepChildFirstVisitor.java:87)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.DeepChildFirstVisitor.visit(
>>>> DeepChildFirstVisitor.java:87)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.DeepChildFirstVisitor.visit(
>>>> DeepChildFirstVisitor.java:51)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.
>>>> ChildFirstHeaderRenderStrategy.renderChildHeaders(
>>>> ChildFirstHeaderRenderStrategy.java:94)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.
>>>> ChildFirstHeaderRenderStrategy.renderHeader(
>>>> ChildFirstHeaderRenderStrategy.java:57)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.internal.HtmlHeaderContainer.
>>>> onComponentTagBody(HtmlHeaderContainer.java:171)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.panel.DefaultMarkupSourcingStrategy.
>>>> onComponentTagBody(DefaultMarkupSourcingStrategy.java:70)
>>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRenderComponent(
>>>> Component.java:2504)
>>>> ... 52 common frames omitted
>>>> Caused by: org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: Unknown
>>>> column 't0.from_name' in 'field list' {prepstmnt 1801584207 SELECT
>>>> t0.id, t0.from_name, t1.id, t1.deleted, t1.inserted, t1.updated,
>>>> t1.activatehash, t2.id, t2.deleted, t2.inserted, t2.updated,
>>>> t2.additionalname, t2.comment, t2.country, t2.email, t2.fax, t2.phone,
>>>> t2.street, t2.town, t2.zip, t1.age, t1.domain_id, t1.external_id,
>>>> t1.external_type, t1.firstname, t1.forceTimeZoneCheck, t1.language_id,
>>>> t1.lastlogin, t1.lastname, t1.login, t1.owner_id, t1.pictureuri,
>>>> t1.regdate, t1.resetdate, t1.resethash, t1.salutation, t1.sendSMS,
>>>> t1.show_contact_data, t1.show_contact_data_to_contacts, t3.id,
>>>> t3.allow, t3.callbackextension, t3.context, t3.defaultuser, t3.fullcontact,
>>>> t3.host, t3.ipaddr, t3.lastms, t3.md5secret, t3.name, t3.nat, t3.port,
>>>> t3.regseconds, t3.regserver, t3.secret, t3.type, t3.useragent,
>>>> t1.time_zone_id, t1.type, t1.user_offers, t1.user_searchs, t0.message,
>>>> t0.need_moderation, t0.sent, t4.id, t4.deleted, t4.inserted,
>>>> t4.updated, t4.allow_recording, t4.allow_user_questions, t4.appointment,
>>>> t4.is_audio_only, t4.auto_video_select, t4.capacity, t4.chat_moderated,
>>>> t4.chat_opened, t4.is_closed, t4.comment, t4.confno, t4.demo_room,
>>>> t4.demo_time, t4.external_id, t4.external_type, t4.files_opened,
>>>> t4.ispublic, t4.ismoderatedroom, t4.name, t4.owner_id, t4.pin,
>>>> t4.redirect_url, t4.sip_enabled, t4.type, t4.wait_for_recording, t5.id,
>>>> t5.deleted, t5.inserted, t5.updated, t5.activatehash, t5.address_id,
>>>> t5.age, t5.domain_id, t5.external_id, t5.external_type, t5.firstname,
>>>> t5.forceTimeZoneCheck, t5.language_id, t5.lastlogin, t5.lastname, t5.login,
>>>> t5.owner_id, t5.pictureuri, t5.regdate, t5.resetdate, t5.resethash,
>>>> t5.salutation, t5.sendSMS, t5.show_contact_data, 
>>>> t5.show_contact_data_to_contacts,
>>>> t5.sip_user_id, t5.time_zone_id, t5.type, t5.user_offers, t5.user_searchs
>>>> FROM chat t0 LEFT OUTER JOIN om_user t1 ON t0.from_user_id = t1.id
>>>> LEFT OUTER JOIN room t4 ON t0.to_room_id = t4.id LEFT OUTER JOIN
>>>> om_user t5 ON t0.to_user_id = t5.id LEFT OUTER JOIN address t2 ON
>>>> t1.address_id = t2.id LEFT OUTER JOIN sipusers t3 ON t1.sip_user_id =
>>>> t3.id WHERE (t0.to_user_id IS NULL AND t0.to_room_id IS NULL) ORDER BY
>>>> t0.sent DESC LIMIT ?, ?} [code=1054, state=42S22]
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.wrap(
>>>> LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:218)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.wrap(
>>>> LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:202)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.access$700(
>>>> LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:58)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator$
>>>> LoggingConnection$LoggingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(
>>>> LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:1117)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingPreparedStatement.
>>>> executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:268)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager$
>>>> CancelPreparedStatement.executeQuery(JDBCStoreManager.java:1800)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingPreparedStatement.
>>>> executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:258)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.executeQuery(
>>>> SelectImpl.java:500)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute(SelectImpl.java:425)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute(SelectImpl.java:383)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.SelectResultObjectProvider.open(
>>>> SelectResultObjectProvider.java:93)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.datacache.QueryCacheStoreQuery$
>>>> CachingResultObjectProvider.open(QueryCacheStoreQuery.java:664)
>>>> at org.apache.openjpa.lib.rop.EagerResultList.<init>(
>>>> EagerResultList.java:33)
>>>> ... 83 common frames omitted
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2018-04-12 7:54 GMT-05:00 Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>:
>>>>
>>>>> This is most probably file rights issue
>>>>> Please check these files are writable by the user who starts OM
>>>>>
>>>>> WBR, Maxim
>>>>> (from mobile, sorry for the typos)
>>>>>
>>>>> On Thu, Apr 12, 2018, 19:46 Ramón Zárate Moedano <hor...@gmail.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> i have an openmeetings.log file in /opt/log/openmeetings.log ... and
>>>>>> has nothing. is very small . and theres nothing since 01/02/2018
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Inside red5Home/log i have only access files.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Only that ....
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2018-04-12 1:25 GMT-05:00 Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Do you have any errors in *openmeetings.log*?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> You have attached *access* log (not red5.log), which is very much
>>>>>>> useless ...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I would appreciate if you can show only part of the log with error
>>>>>>> not the whole file
>>>>>>> I don't have much time right now ....
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 11:20 AM, Ramón Zárate Moedano <
>>>>>>> hor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Yes .. i am using it.
>>>>>>>> This is my code. (its pretty the same as moodle plugin)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> protected function render_openmeetings() {
>>>>>>>> ////// Loading OM Helper
>>>>>>>> require_once '/helpers/openmeetings.php'; // This file has
>>>>>>>> getOmConfig() and getUser()
>>>>>>>> ////// Loading OM Gateway
>>>>>>>> require_once '/om_gateway/OmGateway.php';
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> $becomemoderator = false;
>>>>>>>> $gateway = new OmGateway(getOmConfig());
>>>>>>>> if ($gateway->login()) {
>>>>>>>> $allowRecording = true;
>>>>>>>> $becomemoderator = true;
>>>>>>>> $room_id = 22;
>>>>>>>> $hash = $gateway->getSecureHash(getUser() , array("roomId" =>
>>>>>>>> $room_id, "moderator" => $becomemoderator, "showAudioVideoTest" =>
>>>>>>>> $allowRecording));
>>>>>>>> $om_laguage_id = 1;
>>>>>>>> if ($hash != "") {
>>>>>>>> $url = $gateway->getUrl() . "/hash?&secure=" . $hash . "&language="
>>>>>>>> . $om_laguage_id;
>>>>>>>> return $url;
>>>>>>>> } else {
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> echo 'Could not login User to OpenMeetings, check your OpenMeetings
>>>>>>>> Module Configuration';
>>>>>>>> return;
>>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Red5 log file is attached.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 2018-04-11 22:07 GMT-05:00 Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Are you also using https://github.com/
>>>>>>>>> openmeetings/openmeetings-api-plugin/blob/master/src/main/
>>>>>>>>> scripts/OmGateway.php ?
>>>>>>>>> Do you have any errors in openmeeting.log?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 12:10 AM, Ramón Zárate Moedano <
>>>>>>>>> hor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> About calling login twice it was my mistake trying to log out i
>>>>>>>>>> print all the steps and variables i am using. And thats why. Now is
>>>>>>>>>> corrected.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> About hash. I am doing it.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> This is the process.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> getOmConfig: {"protocol":"http","host":"
>>>>>>>>>> XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX","port":"5080","context":"openmeetings","
>>>>>>>>>> user":"usersoap","pass":"pass","module":"external"}
>>>>>>>>>> -------------------------
>>>>>>>>>> OmGateway function login()
>>>>>>>>>> url: http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5080/openmeetings/services/user/login
>>>>>>>>>> Method: GET
>>>>>>>>>> sid:
>>>>>>>>>> Params: {"user":"usersoap","pass":"pass"}
>>>>>>>>>> headers:
>>>>>>>>>> wraperName: serviceResult
>>>>>>>>>> response: {"message":"9e078944-7c43-
>>>>>>>>>> 439e-8ed0-d36ff316d885","type":"SUCCESS"}
>>>>>>>>>> -------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> -------------------------
>>>>>>>>>> get User: {"login":"rzarate","firstname":"Super
>>>>>>>>>> User","lastname":"lastname","email":"ad...@localhost.com","
>>>>>>>>>> externalId":"425","externalType":"external"}
>>>>>>>>>> options: {"roomId":"22","moderator":true,"showAudioVideoTest":
>>>>>>>>>> true}
>>>>>>>>>> url: http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5080/openmeetings/services/user/hash
>>>>>>>>>> Method: POST
>>>>>>>>>> sid: 9e078944-7c43-439e-8ed0-d36ff316d885
>>>>>>>>>> Params: "user=%7B%22login%22%3A%22rzarate%22%2C%22firstname%
>>>>>>>>>> 22%3A%22Super+User%22%2C%22lastname%22%3A%22lastname%
>>>>>>>>>> 22%2C%22email%22%3A%22admin%40piensocial.com%22%2C%
>>>>>>>>>> 22externalId%22%3A%22425%22%2C%22externalType%22%3A%
>>>>>>>>>> 22joomla%22%7D&options=%7B%22roomId%22%3A%2222%22%2C%
>>>>>>>>>> 22moderator%22%3Atrue%2C%22showAudioVideoTest%22%3Atrue%7D"
>>>>>>>>>> headers:
>>>>>>>>>> wraperName: serviceResult
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> gateway->getSecureHash: 779bad90-fbc2-4ee6-9348-3afd9d2c49d3
>>>>>>>>>> -------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Front end url
>>>>>>>>>> url: http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5080/openmeetings/hash?&secure=
>>>>>>>>>> 779bad90-fbc2-4ee6-9348-3afd9d2c49d3&language=1
>>>>>>>>>> -------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Im sending sid using call function (OmRestService.php)
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> And never loads ....
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> WBR
>>>>>>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> WBR
>>>>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> WBR
>> Maxim aka solomax
>>
>


-- 
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Reply via email to