Hello Maxim,

The new icons are nices, but it are
now in OM whiteboard toolbar are more appropiate,
because:

1)
They are of differents colors between them,
and that is good, because if you are reading-looking
a document in the white board and look to the
toolbar and see all the icons of the same clear
color, someone can feel sick looking for he/she need,
and no all the new icons are clear his use.

2)
The best, for my understending, is to continue using
that are now but deleting the lines separation between
each icon.
Please, take a look the attached picture.

3)
The ease of use must be first, and secondly the design.

Regards

Alvaro