I agree with Alvaro that the new icons are nice but that it would make more
sense to use them if they were in different colors. I also like Alvaro's
idea of removing the lines between the icons.

Dan

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.
President

505 York Road, Suite 6
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Office: 215.886.9188
Direct: 267.242.9640
Click here to schedule a phone call with me.
<https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/aplusadmin/phone-call>
Sign Up for A+ News and Test Prep Tips!