Hi all,

Removing the line is a good idea. We could let lines to separate "theme".
To have a better look, I would give the icons the same size and add a little more space arround the icons (to le them "breathe")

I like the icons with the flat style, even if they have the same color, it is something we can see in a lot of GUI nowadays.

The highlighter icon made by Jorge Alberto is more representative.

I have linked a picture to illustrate this.

Regards,
Ludovic