Hi!

As you can probably already presume, these command lines are quite magic for
me. No idea of how they work, neither what their utility is... But I trust in
the fact that most of you understand!

xavier@sd-118950:~$ ps -ef|grep java
root      1060     1  0 juil.05 ?      00:09:28 /usr/bin/java
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=/opt/open500/conf/logging.properties
-Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
-Djdk.tls.ephemeralDHKeySize=2048
-Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs=org.apache.catalina.webresources
-Dorg.apache.catalina.security.SecurityListener.UMASK=0027
-Dignore.endorsed.dirs= -classpath
/opt/open500/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/open500/bin/tomcat-juli.jar
-Dcatalina.base=/opt/open500 -Dcatalina.home=/opt/open500
-Djava.io.tmpdir=/opt/open500/temp org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap -u
nobody -Dcatalina.base start
xavier   11265 11246  0 14:54 pts/0    00:00:00 grep --color=auto java
xavier@sd-118950:~$ netstat -an|grep 5443
xavier@sd-118950:~$

Please note that the second command does not give any result (that's the same
with "sudo"). At the time being, I commented the "LISTEN" command in
ports.conf, since Maxim thought that they made no sense here.

Xavier