Hi Xavier,

sorry for being late, I'm a bit busy these days  ;-)

First: we should keep the usergroup in loop, that's why I'm take the
user@openmeetings.apache.org in place. ;-)

Second: I totally agree with maxim. Setting the ports in listening state
for the apache keep them busy and unusable for openmeetings. Of course
the address is reachable then, but only via the apache webserver. The
error message means that you want to deliver secure conten via an
insecure apache port.

Can you please post the result from ls -al of the OM-Folder/conf? It's
weird that you get a password error message for the keystore, because we
set it to password at the import I think. Any typos in the code-lines?

To cancel this lines, just copy the keystore from the original file
fromn the install source into the OM-Folder/conf.

Greetz

Stefan

Links:
------