Hi Stefan,

No matters, we all have another life (or even some other lives?)... That's the
advantage of the e-mails, that we can report to later!

First of all: you're right for the usergroup, I didn't take care that I
answered to the sender only when I was using Thunderbird (it is not the case
when I'm using the webmail).

Then, 2 points:

 1/ Can you please tell me which is the keystore from the original file from
the install source - that is in which folder I should find it? I guess I
modified the keystore files with the -import option of the command lines?

 1bis/ There is no problem if I have to uninstall / install again OpenMeetings
to have it again. Is there any way to uninstall it properly, or do I have to
delete /opt/open500/ folder from a shell?

 2/ Here the result you asked me (is it a list of files in the folder, with the
right for the access, owner and owner-group, and the date of last
modification?):

xavier@sd-118950:/opt/open500/conf$ ls -al
total 264
drwxr-xr-x 3 nobody nogroup   4096 juil.  5 14:45 .
drwxr-xr-x 9 nobody nogroup   4096 juil.  3 10:27 ..
drwxr-x--- 3 root   root      4096 juil.  3 10:34 Catalina
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody nogroup  12873 mars  13 22:58 catalina.policy
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody nogroup   7243 mars  13 22:58 catalina.properties
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody nogroup   1400 mars  13 22:58 context.xml
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody nogroup   1149 mars  13 22:58 jaspic-providers.xml
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody nogroup   2313 mars  13 22:58 jaspic-providers.xsd
-rw-r--r-- 1 root   root      5651 juil.  5 14:45 keystore
-rw-r--r-- 1 root   root      5651 juil.  4 21:43 keystore.jks
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody nogroup   4144 mars  13 22:58 logging.properties
-rw------- 1 root   root      4222 juil.  4 21:42 red5.p12
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody nogroup   6433 mars  28 21:01 server.xml
-rw-r--r-- 1 root   root      5651 juil.  5 14:45 trustscore.jks
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody nogroup 170202 mars  13 22:58 web.xml
xavier@sd-118950:/opt/open500/conf$

Bis bald,

Xavier