Hello,

today we had a video-conference with 7 people. All had a small video-size with 120x90 and microphone switch on (default, 22050 rate, 32k bitrate).

While the 1,5h conference every participant must from time to time make a new login. At first the video goes slwoly (end stand still), the voice is clanking, than they must login new. After that all is OK. Good video, good sound.

I use a 100MBit synchronous Fiberchannel for our OM-server.

It was a conference between the CEO's from me and another "global player".
It bugs me that the CEO's from the other side said that "Zoom runs better". (They hat tested Zoom the last weeks.)

<Grrr>

Is there a possibility to make our OM "more tolerant"?

Best regards,

René