Hello Maxim,

OK, I will do it.
Is there a chance to let the room-IDs as is now?

Best regards,

René

Am 14.04.2020 um 15:36 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
Please update both OM and KMS (6.13.0 is the latest version)

On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 at 20:07, R. Scholz <rene.sch...@abakus-edv-systems.de <mailto:rene.sch...@abakus-edv-systems.de>> wrote:

    Hello,

    I use a "solid" version - when CEO's will make a meeting I am too
    anxious to change only parts.

    OM
    Version 5.0.0-M4-SNAPSHOT
    Revision 47fe95a
    Builddate 2020-04-04T17:02:12Z

    Kurento is version 6.10.

    €Ed: A very nice idea. I try to be at home today in the evening -
    I hope I can participate at 19h UTC.

    Best regards,

    René