@kaffeesurrogat,

First of all can you confirm that you can see and hear at least 2 users in a
room as it is a little unclear... and if you’ve read my previous email.

I won’t be able to respond immediately as I am on the the other side of the
planet and am heading off to bed... (1.38am)... but I am curious to see if you
have been able to reproduce this scenario more than once... as it is not very
clear from your posts.

The situation you described might be exceptionally rare... as I can’t see the
reason for a moderator to leave a room when others are in it... and as a result
this scenario might be an oversight... but a very small one... taking meeting
protocol into consideration. But I’ve recommended an alternative.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Again, it is important to stress that it would be useful to identify server
specs, browser versions and so on.

All the best, Denis.

Sent from my iPhone