Hi there Maxim,

I hope this email finds you well. Just a quick observation. Approximately
once per month, I've noticed that video and camera drop quite regularly at
the start of a session. I noticed that the Catalina.out file grows to be
quite large.... more than 1 gig. On previous occasions the file has grown
to larger sizes (2-3 gigs), depending on usage. However, if I shutdown OM,
delete the catalina.out file, restart all the relevant services whereby a
new catalina.out file is created... things go back to normal... and
normally continue to do so... until the file grows again over the next
month or so. Overall disk usage is approx 50% and is easily scalable if
required via AWS.

On a separate note, if any of my students experience any sluggish
behaviour, I usually ask them to empty their cache once per month (they
usually use Chrome or Firefox) and things seem to be much better also.

As a general rule of cleaning up and housekeeping, can you recommend any
other files, folders, temp directories that may be required to be cleaned
on a regular basis?

I have still to reinstall OM 5.0.1 so at present am using *OM 5 M4*, *Ubuntu
18.04* on AWS.

All the best,

Denis.

Virus-free.