On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 at 13:45, Ali Alhaidary <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org>
wrote:

> On 12/23/20 9:22 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
>
> Ali,
>
> thirst of all we need to agree on definitions :)
>
> OM instance for me is "configured OM server"
> What do you mean by this?
>
> Yes, thirst, but for new and enhanced features :-)

I mean "first", sorry for the typo :(

> OM instance is the activity created in one class and not the plugin (OM
> plugin), so let re-write:
>
> moving 'Module key' from OM plugin config to the config of OM activity
> created in one class.

Moving "Module-key" is not an option
It also serves for security purposes i.e. to make rooms/users/recordings of
one connected plugin to be inaccessible for another plugin
What I can propose is to add "suffix" i.e. teacher/admin can create OM
activity and specify "Group" in additional field (empty by default)
In such case module key will be `plugin key` concatenated with `group`
Would it be OK?

> On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 at 08:02, Ali Alhaidary <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org>
> wrote:
>
>> I assumed so, but it did not. Although we have tens of recordings in
>> private, group and public in so many OM instances, the list always shows
>> 'no recordings'.
>>
> Only recordings made by user entered from Moodle plugin with same key will
> be listed
>
> all those public, private etc. will not be listed
>
> True, but only for the creator in 'my' and for group members in 'group'
> when in the room of type 'conference' but non in the 'Show recordings'
> unless Module key is moodle !

I don't understand this comment :(
I just have tested: recordings works as expected:

My steps:

   1. add Activity
   2. choose OM
   3. fill `Room name`
   4. select `Show Recording (select recording from drop down to be shown
   instead of meeting)` as `Room type`
   5. select recording
   6. save and display

>> Keeping in mind that:
>>
>> - OM Data folder in out of OM installation folder,
>>
> it doesn't matter
>
>> - Module key is not 'moodle'
>>
> it doesn't matter
>
>> - OM server is not on moodle server.
>>
> it doesn't matter
>
>> Ali
>> On 12/22/20 7:34 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
>>
>> something like
>>
>> 1) you create Moodle room as usual
>> 2) do recording
>> 3) then create new OM activity with type "Recording"
>> 4) select recording you made on step 2)
>> 5) save
>> Result: your users will see OM recordings panel with this particular
>> recording and can watch it :)
>>
>> sort of "share recording" to Moodle users :)
>>
>> On Mon, 21 Dec 2020 at 20:19, Ali Alhaidary <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> How to use room type 'Show Recording' ?
>>>

>> --