I tried the github guide out and was able to deploy the event server &
classification engine to heroku. I have my locally running webapp
communicate with them via HTTP. Thank you!

I have a remaining question. Must the eventserver & predictionIO engine be
deployed on the cloud if I want my webapp running on a web server (instead
of on localhost) to communicate with them via HTTP?

Best Regards,
Jenna Kwon