Hi,
I have successfully deployed the UR template.

Now I wanted to tune it a little bit, As of now I am sending 4 events,
purchase, view, initiated_payment and preview. Also our products have
categories, I am setting that as item properties.

Now, as I query say:
{
"item": "{item_id}",
"fields": [
{
"name": "view",
"bias": 0.5
},
{
"name": "preview",
"bias": 5
},
{
"name": "purchase",
"bias": 20
}
]
}

and query
{
        "item": "{item_id}"
}

For both queries, I get the same number of recommendations just the score
varies. The boosting isn't changing any recommendations, just changing the
scores. Is there any way in UR that we can give more preference to some
events, it will help give us more room to try and see and make the
recommendations more relevant to us.

Regards
Harsh Mathur
harshmathur.1...@gmail.com

*“Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the
hard work you already did."*