I agree. IMHO, limiting this to one entry per person will only stifle creativeness and may lead to rampant dissociative disorders, including, but not limited to -- The infamous dakotajack syndrome (read: multiple personality disorder ;)

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017

On Aug 14, 2006, at 7:32 PM, Craig McClanahan wrote:

On 8/14/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Forward ...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Aug 14, 2006 4:24 PM
Subject: Logo contest
To: MyFaces Development <dev@myfaces.apache.org>

I have a question,

did we allow users to upload as many logos as they want?
I more like the idea of "one user, one shot".

We didn't impose any such restriction, and indeed we've received several alternative approaches from several of the submittors ... it would be unfair
to make them go back and choose only one submission at this point --
especially as we haven't really given any advice on what our decision
criteria are going to be :-).

Craig

Just my $0.02

--