Please forgive me for going in tangent

Well there may be many SQL engines but only 5-6 are in the league. Oracle
has Oracle and MySQL plus TimesTen from various acquisitions. SAP has Hana,
SAP ASE, SAP IQ and few others again from acquiring Sybase . So very few
big players.

Cars, Fiat owns many groups including Ferrari and Maserati. The beloved
Jaguar belongs to Tata Motors and Rolls Royce belongs to BMW and actually
uses BMW engines. VW has many companies from Seat to Skoda etc.

However, that is the results of Markets getting too fragmented when
consolidation happens. Big data world is quite young but I gather it will
go the same way as most go, consolidation.

Anyway my original point was finding a tool that allows me to do CEP on
Algo trading using Kafka + another. As of now there is really none. I am
still exploring if Flink can do the job.

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com