Hello Storm group,

We are in process of migrating from storm 0.9.3 to 1.0.1 but are facing an
issue with DRPC where we see an exception of "frame size greater than 16MB"
while processing DRPC request. We have NOT changed the default
SimpleTransportPlugin.

Solutions tried so far,

1. Updated the nimbus and DRPC max_buffer_size in storm.yaml to a value
greater than 16 MB. But the plug-in still picks up 16MB harcoded size.

2. SimpleTransportPlugin seems to be deprecated so tried using
PlainSaslTransportPlugin but that fails with  "Invalid status: 0" exception.

Has anyone encountered similar issue with DRPC Storm 1.0.1 ?

Regards,
Dev