Tian & Faisal, unfortunately just emailing the list itself with
"UNSUBSCRIBE" has no effect.  There is a protocol to subscribe to the list
that you must have followed, and there is a similar protocol to
unsubscribe.  The process is documented here:

   - *https://storm.apache.org/getting-help.html
   <https://storm.apache.org/getting-help.html>*

For your quick reference, to unsubscribe you can just send an email to:

   - user-unsubscr...@storm.apache.org

- Erik