Mohamed, maybe you missed my earlier response to Tian & Faisal?

unfortunately just emailing the list itself with "UNSUBSCRIBE" has no
effect.  There is a protocol to subscribe to the list that you must have
followed, and there is a similar protocol to unsubscribe.  The process is
documented here:

   - *https://storm.apache.org/getting-help.html
   <https://storm.apache.org/getting-help.html>*

For your quick reference, to unsubscribe you can just send an email to:

   - user-unsubscr...@storm.apache.org

- Erik