Thanks for responding Bobby.

Ramin, my team has worked with some other Bloomberg engineers on the
Storm-on-Mesos project where we are particularly impacted by the long
classpaths of Storm.  Are you using Storm-on-Mesos or regular Storm?   We
have backported the change of STORM-2191 to Storm v1.0.6, and there is a
build I created manually in my GitHub fork of Storm:

   - https://github.com/erikdw/storm/releases/tag/v1.0.6-storm-mesos1

This custom Storm build has been used to create the Storm-on-Mesos builds
for v1.0.6.

If you're using v1.0.6 you can use that custom build directly, or you can
take the changes and port them to whichever Storm version you are using and
rebuild it.

Thanks,

- Erik