Hi all,

in my struts application I have 4 forms which have to be filled to store an item in
the database. All 4 forms are inherited from one abstract form class. As form 3
depends on data from 1 I didn't find a better solution, but it works.

The problem is the following. When I submit form 4 I can do the complete validation.
The ActionErrors are filled correctly, but I return back to Form 4 (of course). I then
did a <logic:messagesPresent> and inside a redirect to page where the error is. The
redirect works fine, but the errors get lost on this redirect. Can I somehow preserve
my errors when redirecting or can I do this without a redirect. As the ActionClass
isn't called I can't call a mapping.findForward() or something like this. I tried to
put the errors object in the request scope before doing the redirect but it's not
stored - even the session scope didn't work. But that was just a try, I don't want my
errors to be in the session scope. I hope someone can enlighten me. :-)

Regards,

Axel