Bill Siggelkow schrieb:

I don't understand exactly why you are doing the redirect? Why not just set the input attribute to be the page you are redirecting to ... then Struts will forward to it when validation fails.

Can I set the input attribute in my Java Code? I thought I have to define it in the struts-config.xml. But at design time it's not yet defined to which page the application should forward to. Is it possible to use mapping.setInput(myForward)? That would be too easy. ;-)

TIA, Axel