As mentioned earlier have 2 autocompleters with same list of Managers. Only
difference being the Manger.description is shown as drop down in one and
Manager.code is shown in the drop down in another.

In the first autocompleter when Manager.description is selected it should
automatically select the second autocompleter with corresponding Manager.code
value and vise versa.

How to do this?

 I am new to both struts2 and jquery. Please need help with this.

I tried adding the subscribe mentioned below that didn't auto select the option
in the second autocompleter.