Great to hear that!

Am 15.01.2019 um 09:37 schrieb Yasser Zamani:
Hi Sebastian,

Yes the release will be ready this month hopefully this week already ☺

Kind Regards.

From: Sebastian Götz <s.go...@inform-technology.de>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:51 AM
To: Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject: Re: Java 11 support

Hi Yasser,

sure! We are not in a hurry :-) but really looking forward to this release. I
tried with the 2.5.18 yesterday.
But then I will await the 2.5.20 release with pleasure.

I know this sort of question sucks but will the release be ready this month
already or will it take somewhat longer.

Kind regards,

Sebastian