Okay,

I have filed a JIRA issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-5005.

Am 22.01.2019 um 09:32 schrieb Lukasz Lenart:
Ok, thanks. I see your point now, but this can be hard to support as
we must support Java 7 (or Java 8 in case of Struts 2.6) and at the
same time Java 11 - I think we will have to develop a dedicated plugin
that will replace ClassFinder in the Convention plugin in case of Java
11.

Would you mind to fill a ticket in JIRA?

Regards

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sebastian Götz

iNFORM Technology GmbH
Niederlassung Albstadt
Berliner Straße 24
72458 Albstadt-Ebingen

Tel: +49 7431 9816090
Fax: +49 7431 9816092
s.go...@inform-technology.de <mailto:s.go...@inform-technology.de>
http://www.inform-technology.de/

Zentrale Stockach:
Bodenseeallee 18
D-78333 Stockach
Tel: +49 7771 9282 494

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Heinz Roth | Handelsregister: HRB 715948, Amtsgericht Freiburg | USt-ID Nr.: DE312290945

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.