Ok, thanks. I see your point now, but this can be hard to support as
we must support Java 7 (or Java 8 in case of Struts 2.6) and at the
same time Java 11 - I think we will have to develop a dedicated plugin
that will replace ClassFinder in the Convention plugin in case of Java
11.

Would you mind to fill a ticket in JIRA?

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/