HI,
When i do :
<logic:iterate id="rtSummary" name="recurringTaskSummary">
        <bean:write name="rtSummary" property="employeeName"/>
</logic:iterate>

it says not getter for employeeName in bean rtsummary.
'recurringTaskSummary' is a vector and not a bean.
I tried using the attribute type="SpRecurringTaskSummary" but got the
same error.

I think I am missing the big picture or something basic in logic:iterate.

Thanks,

Jay