Why is it that putting this in the FilterDispatcher <filter> section in
web.xml breaks Sturts2:

    <init-param>
      <param-name>config</param-name>
      <param-value>/WEB-INF/struts.xml</param-value>
    </init-param>

It looks to me as if this makes S2 confused about the whereabouts of its
other struts-default.xml, etc. files.

doktora