Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 4:50 PM
Subject: RE: what version of struts is better?

Not to show any disrespect, but if you are starting a new project with a clean slate, I'd seriously look at JSF/Facelets if I were you.

Both frameworks have their pros/cons, but I think JSF's pros well outweigh the cons. Plus, if you are going to take the time and learn a new framework, which if you haven't worked with Struts2 or WebWorks that is what you are doing, then you may want to weigh your options with JSF. I would highly recommend, though, that if you do consider it, Facelets, and not JSP's are the way to go.

Just my 2 cents...