Hi,

We got some portlets developed using S2 running of
uPortal.

It looks like When we switch between Window states and
try to print window states in JSR168Dispatcher it
prints window states incorrectly.

For e.g When I minimize a portlet it says the window
states is minimized but when I maximize the same
portlet it says the window state as normal (which
should be maximized).

Can some one let us know what is going on here.

For sure there is no issue with the portal server as
we got portlets developed using struts-bridge prints
the window states correctly on uPortal.

Please let us know how to get the correct window
state.

Thanks,