hi,

While building Struts 2.1.x trunk branch test cases I get tons of this kind of warnings:

WARNING:  [57:14.332] Could not find property [#attr.theme]
WARNING:  [57:14.364] Could not find property [#attr.templateDir]
WARNING:  [57:14.365] Could not find property [#attr.theme]

The same happened when I flipped the jars from my current 2.0.9 version to 2.1.x a build I did myself from trunk .. what is the reason for this issue? solutions? I had theme
and templateDir defined in struts.properties like this:

### Standard UI theme
### Change this to reflect which path should be used for JSP control tag templates by default
struts.ui.theme=xhtml
struts.ui.templateDir=template

This is somehow connected to my question before on a migration guide, is it needed?

TIA,
regards,
Giovanni