hi,

I have been collecting a few points required for migrating from S2.0.x to S2.1.x and I would like to bookkeep this info somewhere. Of course, if we do it in Wiki it will benefit others too ... where exactly could we enter this?

best regards,
Giovanni

Jeromy Evans wrote:
There's no migration guide from 2.0.x to 2.1.x. I agree one will be needed because you can't simply change jars over, but I don't think users should be switching over on-mass anyway yet.

If you want to start writing a transition guide from your experiences on the wiki I'll happily contribute a few pointers.