hi!

I have put together all issues I have encountered while migrating my application from Struts 2.0.x to 2.1.x under the following link:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/S2WIKI/Migrating+From+Struts+2.0.x+to+2.1.x

My knowledge of Struts 2 is very shallow and at Users level so don't expect the explanations to be deep :) this is just a simple list of issue/resolutions that have worked for me and will be used by some of my colleagues to port to 2.1.x. There are some assumptions I have made like e.g. "... redirect-action is no longer supported ..." so please correct me if I am wrong ...

Best regards,
Giovanni

Ted Husted wrote:
While the paperwork clears, you can always start a "Migrating From 2.0
to 2.1" page in the Struts 2 community wiki, and we can move the page
over later.

* http://cwiki.apache.org/S2WIKI/home.html

Then, to point people to it, add a comment to the Migration Guide page.

HTH, Ted
<http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>