Grish wrote:
Is there a way to intercept these ajax actions and properly direct my users
to the login page? Or is my approach fundamentally wrong? Any suggestions?

You can only force the redirect to a login page from the client-side.

There's a couple of ways you can do this:
- the interceptor can detect that the request is ajax either by the partitioning of your packages/URLs or by inspecting the http header; - return a custom http header when its an ajax request and unauthorized (eg. return a 2xx or 4xx with a custom X-param). See the headers result type. - in your javascript callback, detect the odd result and perform a redirect

Hope that helps.

Jeromy Evans