Thanks for the reply!

I'm a little unclear about using the header result and the javascript
callback.

So I define a specific result for ajax actions and use the header type where
I define my own status code. Which will then be processed on the client
side.

I'm using the ajax theme with my struts tags, based on the struts 2
tutorial,  to implement ajax functionality. Where can I define my code to
catch the result and perform a redirect? I apologize for my inexperience.

I'm a little unclear on how to