Hi All,

I am migrating from struts 2.0.10 to 2.1.2 ( for need of restful URLs).
Could someone help me understand the following ?

1) Is it better to use Annotations or Codebehind for Restful URLs? ( I some
how like the annotations more than assuming some standard for resources)

2) I am stuck at running the restful URLs using codebehind plugin. Here are
the details:
In web.xml, I have actionPackages = com.struts.example.action
and I have the following package struture:
    com.struts.example.action -> No files
    com.struts.example.action.account -> AccountController
    com.struts.example.action.help -> HelpController
expecting that, I will get the following URLs:
    http://localhost:8080/myapp/account
    http://localhost:8080/myapp/help

But this does not work. Could someone help me in figure out what is
happening ? Going forward, I wanted URLs of the following format
http://localhost:8080/myapp/account
http://localhost:8080/myapp/account/logout
http://localhost:8080/myapp/help
http://localhost:8080/myapp/<displayname>  ( so if it is not account or
help, then it would be a displayname and hence I want to process it
specifically ).

Thanks!