Jeromy Evans - Blue Sky Minds wrote:

> This is a approach is fine. The annotations are a feature of CodeBehind
> in 2.1 (used by CodeBehind to create the configuration)
> Note that CodeBehind will be replaced by the ConventionPlugin in 2.2ish
> but the annotations won't need to change (much...).

Regarding annotations, is it given higher preference than Codebehind? So for
example, can I create a LogoutController in
com.struts.example.action.xyz.LogoutController ( instead of
com.struts.example.action.account.LogoutController ) and have this
annotation?
@Namespace(value="/account/logout")

Thanks!