Excellent. Thanks! So now, I have the following
com.struts.example.action.AccountController
com.struts.example.action.account.LogoutController

When I hit, http://localhost:8080/myapp/account/logout , then I get the
following exception
 No result defined for action
com.struts.example.action.account.LogoutController and result index
The LogoutController looks like this:
 public HttpHeaders index() {
        return new DefaultHttpHeaders("index").disableCaching();
    }

I have a logout-index.jsp directly under the webapp folder ( along with
account-show.jsp, help-show.jsp etc ). So is it the proper name structure ?
Also,

1) How to specify the location of the JSPs ?
           I wanted to have custom folders like this
           i18n/en_US/help/index.jsp
           i18n/en_US/help/show.jsp
           i18n/en_US/account/show.jsp
           i18n/en_US/account/logout.jsp etc
So that I can problematically serve the appropriate locale JSPs ( When using
struts 2.0.10, in the action XML, I was using something like this <result
name="success">/jsp/i18n/${userLocale}/account/show.jsp</result> )

2) The reason I wanted /<displayname> is something like this
http://localhost/myapp/help -> help pages
.... some more static pages
anything which does not match the above, could potentially be a profile page
which has the url http://localhost/myapp/username. So I wanted something
like catch all , so that I can check if it happens to be a username.

3) Just curious, when running the above code, while tomcat was starting, I
was getting
class:class com.struts.example.action.AccountController parent:null
current:com.struts.example.action.
class:class com.struts.example.action.account.LogoutController parent:null
current:com.struts.example.action.account

what does parent property mean ?

Thanks!