Ylva Degerfeldt wrote:
Hi everyone,

Maybe I could use the "onclick" attribute of s:submit but I don't know
the syntax for sending a value to the Action there. (Isn't that
javascript?)

Can somebody please help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

/Ylva

Are you asking on how to get different buttons to do different actions?

If so, then here is what I did:

My JSP:

<s:form id="myForm" name="myForm" action="OriginalAction" theme="simple">

<input type='button' onclick="myJavaScriptMethod();" value='button label here'/>

</s:form>

In the <head> section:

     function myJavaScriptMethod() {
document.myForm.action = "/myProject/NewAction.action";
         document.myForm.submit();
}

And that is how I programmatically set different actions from javascript.

Is there a better way?

--James