Hi Suganya,

Suganya wrote:

> ---- Debugging information ----
> message             : Could not call
> org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlCalendar.readObject ()
> cause-exception     :
> com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.MissingFieldException
> cause-message       : No field 'areFieldsSet' found in
> class 'org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlCalendar'
> class               : org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlCalendar
> required-type       : org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlCalendar
> converter-type      :
> com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.SerializableConverter
> path                : /map/entry

[11]/com.ss.yy.zz.domain.SessionValues/map/com.ss.yy.zz.domain.tt.AirImpl/itine

rary/original/pricings/com.ss.yy.zz.domain.tt.RetrieveInfoImpl/infos/com.ss.yy.

zz.domain.tt.InfoImpl/sell/parts/com.ss.yy.zz.domain.tt.SellImpl/dTime/gregoria
> n-calendar/default/areFieldsSet
> line number         : 487
> class[1]            : com.ss.yy.zz.domain.tt.SellImpl
> converter-type[1]   :
> com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.ReflectionConverter
> class[2]            : [Lcom.ss.yy.zz.domain.tt.Sell;
> converter-type[2]   :
> com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.ArrayConverter
> class[3]            : com.ss.yy.zz.domain.tt.SImpl
> class[4]            : com.ss.yy.zz.domain.Info.BInfoImpl
> class[5]            : [Lcom.ss.yy.zz.domain.Info.BInfo;
> class[6]            : com.ss.yy.zz.domain.tt.RetrieveInfoImpl
> class[7]            : [Lcom.ss.yy.zz.domain.tt.PricingInfo;
> class[8]            : com.ss.yy.zz.domain.tt.RetrieveImpl
> class[9]            : com.ss.yy.zz.domain.tt.TTImpl
> class[10]           : com.ss.yy.zz.domain.tt.AirImpl
> -------------------------------

[snip]

> What is causing this issue? do we need any customization to handle the
> calendar objects in xmlbeans?

can you open a JIRA issue please? This is a very special problem with
classes derived from the GregorianCalendar.

As workaround you may either register a custom converter for the
XmlCalendar, you should be able to use the generic ToStringConverter:

xstream.registerConverter(new ToStringConverter(XmlCalendar.class));

or you try to "undefine" internal XStream settings with:

xstream.alias("calendar", Calendar.class);
xstream.alias("gregorian-calendar", GregorianCalendar.class);
xstream.addDefaultImplementation(Calendar.class, Calendar.class);
xstream.addDefaultImplementation(GregorianCalendar.class,
GregorianCalendar.class);

Hope this helps,
Jörg