Hi Hadrian,

Thanks for your help with this!  Here¹s the language we¹d like to see:

³Rogue Wave / OpenLogic has a dedicated team of OSS experts offering
round-the-clock Production Support with competitive SLAs for
troubleshooting ActiveMQ issues and outages.  For a deeper dive, Rogue
Wave offers a comprehensive week-long instructor-led training program for
developers and admins.  Rogue Wave OpenLogic also provides Architecture
and Design Consulting, and a Developer Support contract to assist in the
development of messaging applications within your organization.²

Just for a little clarification there, Rogue Wave purchased OpenLogic in
Q3 2013, but, our OSS Support team still works as OpenLogic.  So, to keep
with the format of the rest of the site, you can use the ³Rogue Wave /
OpenLogic² text at the beginning as the mask text for the
³www.openlogic.com² website.  The Website link should stay the same as it
is currently.

Let me know if you need any changes there, and again I really appreciate
the assistance.

Thanks,
Justin