Hello ActiveMQ Team,

I am writing to inquire about a few questions that are mentioned below.

   1. Does ActiveMQ whitelist the IP address because it was blacklisted
   while utilizing the localhost that we set up per the documentation
   <https://activemq.apache.org/getting-started#UsingHomebrewinstalleronOSX>
   ?
   2. Do we have any instructions or documentation for whitelisting the IP?
   3. Is there any further REST API documentation available? Following the REST
   API documentation <https://activemq.apache.org/rest>, we discovered just
   one endpoint, "To send a message to queue/topic," and no endpoint related
   to subscribing/publishing to a topic.

Thank you so much for considering my request. I eagerly await your response
and look forward to the opportunity to learn from your expertise.

Pavan Gujjari

Associate Software Analyst
+91 9989592163 <+91+9989592163>
pavan.gujj...@celigo.com