Hi Justin,

I truly appreciate the time and effort you took to address my concerns.

Yes, We'd like to know whether we have any endpoints that fit the following
use case:

   - Delete a Queue or Topic
   - Subscribe to a topic
   - Publish to a topic

If yes, please let us know the documentation of that. Wishing you a
wonderful day ahead!

Thank you!
Pavan Gujjari

Associate Software Analyst