Hi

I saw a Spring webinar "Spring Integraion for Splunk"
http://www.springsource.org/node/4308 last day.
Splunk collects, indexes and harnesses machine-generated big data so you can
monitor, search, analyze, visualize (dashboards) and act on large streams of
real-time and historical machine data.
It sounds quite interesting for collecting eg. route metrics, audit trail
and what not.

During Q and A someone asked if there were any Camel component for Splunk.
Seems not to be the case so I have done a bit of work creating one.
It can be found at https://github.com/pax95/camel-splunk
and an example feeding tweets into splunk (as in the webinar) at
https://github.com/pax95/camel-splunk-example

Right now only the producer is implemented to test Splunk, but if there is
any demand for such a component I will be happy to work on the rest of
features.

Regards,
Preben