Hi Preben

Nice to see the progress on this component.

Yeah when Splunk publish their JARs to Maven Central and under an
Apache approved license (I assume it may already be) then I think we
can accept it as donation into the ASF codebase.

PS: As usual the OSGi users would like to know if the splunk JARs is
OSGi compliant or not.