Awesome.

I do see the value of a splunk component. Ideally, to make splunk a good camel citizen it'd be great to have it released in maven central and make it OSGi friendly (not sure if the latter is already done). As this would serve well the splunk community, I assume you (we) could work with them on that.

My $0.02,
Hadrian