Carlos, the line of code that breaks expects a uri for a vlan. That is why
I want more information from you. I can not judge whether the code is
broken and should have dealt with the nullpointer or whether the
configuration is incorrect. What are your guest/management/storage
networks? what are the cidrs and ip-ranges you chose?

--
Daan