On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Carlos Reátegui <create...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Daan,
> Any chance you got to look at this?  I am still confused why for a basic
> network with no vlans the code is expecting a uri for a vlan.
> thanks

​
It is a known issue, can you do your setup with specifying a vlan? I
suspect this being the issue. It won't use the vlan but it needs a value.
Needs fixing but I think it will work with this work around. I am not sure
what the most solid fix would be and that would be more a discussion for
dev@...

You could think of inserting a default value when doing basic networking or
a check on networking type when creating the router/instances. Both seem
quirky, though.

regards,
--
Daan