Hi,

I would also recommend using a load balancing with Cloudstack if you want to
run multiple management servers
HA proxy is the preferred choice (works very well for us)

Once you have added the second server you need to change the management server
ip in the global setting (search for host) and also the management ip in all
the cloudstack agents to the new vip , restart cloudstack

I would all suggest setting up two haproxy's one primary and the other
secondary using keepalived for redundancy of your haproxy servers

Regards
Glenn

Regards,

Glenn Wagner

glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town  7130South
Africa