Dear all,

I have managed to add the second CloudStack management server and add it
into the cluster. Based on the management server logs, we can see that the
second management server is being added. I haven't configured the haproxy
LB yet, however I noted that I am not able to access the second management
server's GUI, is it normal?

https://second-management-server:8080/client/

====
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to second-management-server:8080. SSL
received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error
code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the
authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
====

Is this due to SSL, i.e. I need to purchase the SSL certificate for this
second management server, similar to the first management server?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.